Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Company: Lawrence Davis
Full Address: Chimney’s House, Warner Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 3DH
Weekly Hours Worked:
Wage: £6.00 per hour
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Lawrence Davis are an established Design and Digital agency based in Staffordshire, They have been working with a variable client base for over 30 years and provide a full creative and design experience.
Brief Job description:
Estio Training have an exciting job opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketing apprentice with creative agency Lawrence Davis based in Stoke On Trent
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create social media calendars supported by the management team.
- Post using Hootsuite or other software
- Work with Canva if required
- Develop an understanding of working with PPC campaigns
- Develop an understanding of LinkedIn marketing
- Produce monthly reports with support from the management team
- Create creative and engaging blogs
- Attend client meetings
- Bring ideas to the management team
- Develop a knowledge of analytics
- Develop a knowledge of google merchant software
Desired Skills and qualities
- Be creative and come up with ideas
- Creative flair
- Social Networking experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- knowledge of social media and the various platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Manage your own workload
- You must be eager and self-motivated
- A basic understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to contribute new fresh ideas
- Hardworking and keen to learn
- Smart and presentable
- Motivated and focused
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Progress Management Coordinator who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Creative Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com