Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Company: Socium Recruitment
Full Address: 32 Eyre Street, Sheffield, England, S1 4QZ
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £5.50 per hour – Dependant on Experience
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Socium specialises in technology recruitment. Contract and permanent, from graduate trainee to board-level director, we match people and places across all aspects of the digital spectrum.
If a company has a single one-off vacancy, they need help sourcing talent for? Socium can help. Want to overhaul an entire recruitment strategy, working on everything from job specifications to candidate screening and assessment days, to offer negotiation? They can help there, too.
They operate across the north of England and do things the Northern way – which means grit and determination, honesty to the core and face-to-face wherever possible.
Wanting to start your journey in Marketing?
Interested in an Apprenticeship?
Estio training have a fantastic opportunity to gain a marketing qualification whilst working for Socium Recruitment. Here you will gain guidance from industry experts and a chance to own everything that is under marketing, our social channels, our content strategy, our website, email marketing and events!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop content strategy that works with business objectives / goals
• Be comfortable driving video content / conducting filming / recognising opportunities for video content
• Conduct independent research to recognise opportunities for content
• Drive input and contribution from consultants
• Work with consultants to recognise target opportunities / ways to engage new business
• Manage all company social media accounts
• Be the voice of the company / brand champion – push out all company news / celebrations / blogs / team activities
• Schedule regular posts – highlighting employer brand / candidate engagement / client attraction
• Upload all Video content onto YouTube – embed to blogs / documents etc.
• Experience in creating email campaigns
• Ideally you will have experience of marketing automation, Force24 especially
• Create engaging email templates – candidate engagement / client engagement / event attendees
• Conduct A/B testing to understand what works / what does not
• Create campaigns that generate leads for sales team
• Be data driven in using analytics to make email marketing decisions
• Use CRM to create targeted distribution lists – GDPR compliant
• Report to Director monthly on analytics / campaign results – set targets
• Be familiar and comfortable adding / editing content onto the company website
• Manage all content
• Be on top of analytics and acquisition of visitors / recognise trends
• Report to director monthly on website analytics
– Be creative and come up with ideas which with support you will have the opportunity to implement.
– Telephone Skills.
– Creative with a flair for marketing
– Social Networking experience.
• A self-motivated individual with an interest in marketing
• Imaginative and forward thinking
• A passion to learn, contribute and do an excellent job
• Confident & Friendly
5 GCSE Grades A*-C (or equivalent) in:
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com