Loud Crowd Digital
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Company: Loud Crowd Digital
Full Address: 8 Kingsgate, Doncaster DN1 3JZ
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Wage: £5.50 per hour
Please contact: Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Loud Crowd are a digital marketing company based in Doncaster town centre. They specialise in SEO Marketing but also cover Branding, Web Design and Build. With clients all over the UK.
When it comes to SEO, Doncaster and Sheffield business owners trust Loud Crowd Digital for a whole suite of services to grow their audience, drive traffic, and win customers.
Brief Job description:
Estio Training have an exciting job opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketing apprentice based in Doncaster town centre with Loud Crowd Digital.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking care of clients Google my business accounts
- Updating social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, Tik Tok and Google +
- Writing Blogs
- Content Writing
- Assisting with SEO work
- Identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website
- Open up new opportunities for driving growth and profit
- Answering the Phone
- Responding to E-Mails
- Have good ICT skills
- Be creative and come up with ideas which with support you will have the opportunity to implement.
- Show confidence when speaking with clients and suppliers both face to face and on the phone.
- Telephone Skills.
- Creative with a flair for design.
- Social Networking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Preferably someone with knowledge of social media and the various platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good sense of humour and fun.
- Manage your own work load.
- Able to use Initiative.
- You must be eager and self-motivated.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing.
- Good creative skills.
- Ability to contribute new fresh ideas.
- Hardworking and keen to learn.
- Smart and presentable.
- Motivated and focused.
- Be willing to work collaboratively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Progress Management Coordinator who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Creative Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com