Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Apprentice Digital Marketer & Content Creator
Company – Mr Digital
Full Address –
28 Barton Row
Weekly Hours Worked – 09:00-18:00 Mon-Fri
Salary – £10-12k PA dependent on experience.
Please contact Josh.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Mr Digital is an award-winning sales-focused digital marketing and lead generation agency helping businesses achieve more online through web design, SEO, online advertising, email marketing and social media marketing.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice digital marketer and content creator with Mr Digital, an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Hook, Hampshire.
Mr Digital are looking for a self-motivated, creative individual who has a strong passion for digital marketing and creating content using various methods of design software. They will be a key figure in growing the business using social media, videography, SEO and many more. On completion of the apprenticeship, there is a full-time position available for the perfect candidate.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing engaging social media content including graphics, videos, stories and reels Canva and other design software
- Proofreading and quality checking marketing campaigns
- Posting and scheduling of social media content using CMS
- Help and assist with the creation of different digital content including imagery, video, animation, copy and web.
- Get involved with some Video editing
- Responding to user comments on social media platforms, website enquiry forms, and in-app feedback forms
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, email marketing and SEO.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for social media and digital content!
- Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms
- Ability to challenge, be decisive and commit to strategies
- Well organised & good time management
- Work with high levels of professionalism
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for tech
- Desire to learn
- Enjoys creating content
- Good team player
- Enthusiasm for marketing
- Eager to learn
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org