Level 3 Data Technician
Apprentice Data Technician
Wright House, 67 High St, Tarporley CW6 0DP (Home Based)
40 hours pw Monday to Friday 8.30 – 17.00
Salary: £National Minimum Wage
Please contact Tom at Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Practical Vision’s intelligence, data and experience allows them to identify and create solutions for the legal sector. They offer products and services that educate, protect and champion lawyers and their customers.
Brief job description:
This role will be focused mainly within the Lawyer Checker branch of the Practical Vision network. At Lawyer Checker we work alongside conveyancers to keep their business safe. We do this by helping them mitigate risk and achieve compliance through the use of our award-winning technologies.
Practical Vision prides itself on its working culture and strives to ensure every individual understands their role and how they contribute to the wider goals and success of the business. They have an ‘ask down, tell up’ mentality which encourages staff to be open with the Senior Leadership Team about ways to improve the business. Our main business objectives focus on helping us achieve this mentality so that we can continuously improve our company culture. Our teams are broken down into relatively small groups and are encouraged to be self-managed, collaborative teams who enthusiastically praise and constructively challenge one another.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- The purpose of this role is to assist the Data and IT team with all manner of data projects and day to day responsibilities. The role will provide an opportunity to learn a broad range of data skills in a professional environment. Responsibilities will vary depending on the projects that you and your team are working on.
- You will assist with upholding the integrity of the data stored in the CRM and identifying areas where strengthening the integrity of the data will provide actionable insights in order to promote revenue generation.
- Involvement in working closely with our Qlik partners on new report developments for both Sales and Finance.
- Tracking and management of our IT system user permissions, setting up new users and removing company leavers.
- IT asset management tracking.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience manipulating large datasets.
- An understanding of how a CRM is used within a business.
- A basic understanding of data modelling & data manipulation.
- Natural problem solver and analytical thinker. While you will receive product training and support from staff throughout your apprenticeship, you will encounter problems on a daily basis so will need to be resourceful in your approach to finding solutions.
- Ability to work to deadlines and keep track of multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Problem-solving approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to manage your own workload
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org