It’s with much delight to announce that we are the winner of the Digital Apprenticeship Provider Of The Year for FE Week & AELP AAC Apprenticeship Awards 2022!
The national awards ceremony was held on Tuesday 22 March in Birmingham, where members of the business came together to show their appreciation for all the finalists involved whilst honouring the digital apprenticeship sector. We won the award against Manchester Metropolitan University who was also nominated for the Digital Apprenticeship Provider category.
The Digital Apprenticeship Provider Of The Year award was closely judged upon:
- High levels of engagement with our employers and apprentices, across all apprenticeship provision.
- Sustained commitment to working with our employers, particularly how our provision adapts to meet the requirements of our employers.
- Evidence of our high levels of learner retention, progression, and positive outcomes.
- Explanation to why Estio should be the provider of the year.
- Evidence of our high-quality teaching/tutoring throughout.
Our application for the award explained the transformation Estio had made across every area of the business over the past 18 months. Highlighting all the areas that were to be closely judged upon.
Being recognised to have excellence in the delivery of digital apprenticeships as a single provider drives us to achieve further excellence for our learners and employers. Looking specifically at how we can build better skills to better their futures.