Dynamic Networks Group
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Dynamic Networks Group
Full Address: Dynamic Networks Group, Junxion House, Station Approach Leeds LS5 3HR
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours
Please contact Jess on Jessica.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a vibrant and friendly team, with a proactive approach to delivering a high quality service to our clients. We are a fast-growing group, specialising in IT support, cyber security, networks, and infrastructure.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator with Dynamic Networks Group, an IT Services and IT Consulting based in Leeds.
We are looking for a bright, capable individual to join our Sales Team based in our Leeds office. We need someone with a strong team player ethos and a passionate work ethic. You will have the opportunity to be an important contributor to the growth of our dynamic business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Management of company social media profiles, specifically LinkedIn.
- Creation and management of website content, including blogs
- Creation and management of sales campaigns including email marketing
- Designing printed and digital marketing materials
- Tracking marketing leads
- Working with our Sales Director to ‘Own’ the brand
- Creating sales collateral such as flyers, presentations and Customer Case Studies
- Management of company data within GDPR regulations
- Being the initial point of contact for Customers – professional telephone management
- Working with key partners and their in-house marketing teams
- Raising sales quotations and tracking opportunities on behalf of the Sales Team
- Liaising with Operations and Finance departments once a sales order is received to ensure it is booked and tracked through the delivery proves
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills & Personal qualities Required:
- A friendly and hospitable manner
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Content writing for weekly blogs and case studies
- Experience in managing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly developed communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to work alone and use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Microsoft office – intermediate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and advanced in Outlook
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org