Role: Social Media Apprentice
Company: Halcyon Projects
Address: 8c, 10 Kirkstone Rd N, Bootle, Litherland, Liverpool L21 7NS
Weekly hours worked: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Salary: £4.30 Per Hour
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Halcyon is a leading provider of IT support and consultancy across the Northwest. Combining trust, experience and an unrivalled track record, we’ve become the trusted source of support, and partner of choice for many industries.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice with Halcyon Networks, an IT Services Provider based in Liverpool.
As a social media apprentice, you’ll manage Halcyon Networks online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools.
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the brand.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Analyse competitor activity.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly IT literate, especially in Excel
- Managing of own workload to achieve deadlines, working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent Communication, both with customers and suppliers, within face to face meetings, and over email and telephone
- Fluent English [spoken and written]
- Great negotiation skills.
- Well-organised and have great attention to detail
- Articulate and strongly computer literate
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent communication skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com