Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Tekec Ltd
Address: Unit 5 Seymour Works, 341 Sticker Lane, Bradford BD4 8RZ
Weekly hours worked: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Salary: £4.30 Per Hour
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
With over 15 years of experience design and creating unique interiors for our selected clientele. Using traditional and modern manufacturing techniques, we aim to provide products to the high industry standards. From bespoke handcrafted individual pieces to mass-produced, affordable packages.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Tekec Ltd, a Graphics & Design Company based in Bradford.
In this role you will be Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Learn core digital marketing components, methods and practices.
- Have increased familiarization of different digital marketing tools.
- Develop digital marketing strategy as well as campaigns for different digital channels and be able to analyse and report on their effectiveness against key objectives and metrics and with the use of relevant analytics tool.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Proficient in using Adobe Suits (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Use of the major social media and digital marketing platforms is a must
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A genuine interest in digital marketing, as evidenced by understanding of the discipline’s fundamental concepts, methods, practices and tools.
- Creative and communication skills, problem-solving mindset, and the capacity to use a variety of digital channels for marketing purposes.
- Enthusiasm and the dedication to become a top-rated digital marketer in years to come.
- Well Organised
- Good Time Keeping
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org