Level 3 Digital Marketer
17 Great Russell Ct, Fieldhead Business Centre, Bradford BD7 1JZ
9 – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
£10k per annum
Please contact: Rachel on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Mahr offers a comprehensive line of quality surgical and healthcare products. From the initial incision to close, we are right there with you at every stage. Our instrumentation has been designed for specialists by specialists, based upon extensive manufacturing experience.
We are dedicated to providing you with the finest surgical products and equipment for a wide range of surgical disciplines. We have established an unsurpassed reputation for quality and innovative product designs. It is our pleasure to be working with many of the most respected surgeons and hospitals in the world.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Mahr Surgical based in Bradford.
Full Job description:
The role will start as a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with clear career progression to a Digital Marketing Executive and then to Digital Marketing Manager. We are a small business, and the candidate will be expected to join in various activities to ensure the smooth running of the business. However, the main tasks will be as follows;
- WooCommerce website content maintenance and functionality
- Improving web site layout and updating banners
- Sharing of relevant content on all social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and potentially other platforms
- Monitoring web site usage, visitors, and usage through back end Management Information
- Monitoring SEO and implementing strategies to improve individual product rankings
- E-mail marketing using Mailchimp or other marketing tools – creation, execution and subsequent monitoring.
- Maintenance of Amazon and E-bay shops
- Responding to web and social media generated customer queries
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic person to join our close-knit team to take us to the next level in our digital capabilities to drive additional revenue and profitability. No prior knowledge is required on the products we currently offer. Full training will be provided by the current Team, but the candidate will be expected to drive this part of the business forward.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good level of English and spelling
- IT literacy
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Focuses on Clients
- Communicates Effectively
- Planning & Organising
- Making relationships count
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org