Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you strive for customer service excellence? We are on the hunt for a Scheduler Administrator. As a Scheduler Administrator you will be responsible for managing the training schedule process of new apprentices, ensuring that they have received information, advice and guidance from the beginning of their apprenticeship journey.
This is a permanent position based in our Manchester office and the salary band is £18-20,000
If you are interested in applying, we are looking for someone who is:
• Knowledge of how to use excel including formulas, sorting and filters is desirable but not essential.
• Experience using Microsoft packages.
• Experience working in a role that consisted of data is desirable but not essential.
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
• High levels of Maths and English.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Self- management skills.
• Accurately processing all training schedules
• Carrying out general administrative duties (scanning, filing and printing)
• Updating the team daily to ensure learner records on MIS are 100% accurate.
• Monitoring and reporting any incorrect data on the ePortfolio system.
• Answering email and telephone enquiries both internally and externally
• Creating training schedules and adding to the MIS system.
• Undergoing and further ongoing training to maintain CPD.
• Any other duties commensurate with the role.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio Training is an organisation where all employees are in a position of trust with children, young people and vulnerable adults. Estio Training will therefore require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate for all staff appointed. Estio Training complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. A copy of the DBS Code of Practice is available on request. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment whilst upholding the vision and values of Estio Training.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.