Fallen Leaf Design
Level 3 Software Development Technician
Web Designer / Developer
Fallen Leaf Design
ESB2, Meltham Mills Rd, Meltham, Holmfirth HD9 4AR
Minimum wage for age
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Hi… we are Fallen Leaf Design a creative web design and digital marketing agency based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. For over a decade we’ve been working with clients large and small to create exceptional digital solutions that deliver brilliant results.
We live and breathe the digital world and love the challenge each project brings. We’re always excited about creating tailor-made digital solutions for our amazingly diverse customers: no two projects are ever the same!
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Web Designer / Developer with Fallen Leaf Design, an IT based in Huddersfield.
Are you a motivated technical person with a passion for all things digital, then Fallen Leaf have the opportunity for you.
Fallen Leaf are looking to expand our web development team with a new team member who can support our growth and help us deliver customer focused digital solutions that exceed client’s expectations.
Based in Huddersfield our agency works with businesses small and large to help drive growth and create exceptional digital solutions. At the heart of our business are our customer relationships and understanding of their needs.
Join a friendly growing team who love what they do and help us create the web!
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
You’ll be working alongside our existing team and project manager to manage, develop maintain & support our web projects.
- Managing inbound client support requests and tickets within the helpdesk
- Problem solving and debugging to resolve issues and fix bugs
- Managing updates across various CMS platforms including WordPress
- Developing new mobile responsive websites using a range of platforms
- Creating custom coded solutions to resolve client issues / achieve client goals
- Updating content across internal and client websites
- Meeting with clients to plan website change work / new website projects
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Experience of Adobe suite of applications
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure
- Logical / Problem solving
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Software Development Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Context and Methodologies (Two Parts)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com