Level 4 Data Analyst
Web Analytics Apprentice
Holiday House, Ingram Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9AW
£16,000 per annum
Please submit your application via; https://www.jet2careers.com/career-search?id=1824462
As the UK’s second-largest holiday operator, Jet2holidays’ ATOL-protected package holidays and city breaks are more popular than ever! Over five million happy holidaymakers have enjoyed our 1,000s of 2 to 5-star hotels, along with return flights, transfers and a huge 22kg baggage allowance. At Jet2holidays, we’re all about great value AND great choice. We bring you over 60 sun and city holiday destinations across Europe, the Mediterranean, the Canaries and beyond
Jet2.com is the UK’s third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 60 destinations across Europe and beyond. Since our first flight in 2003, we’ve grown our fleet and taken delivery of 34 brand-new Boeing 737-800NG aircraft. We’ve also sold more than 96 million seats! What’s more, we offer low cost flights with high class service – this is just part of the reason why we’ve won so many awards over the years!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Web Analytics Apprentice with Jet2 Plc, an Aviation company based in Leeds.
In this exciting entry level position, the Web Analytics Apprentice will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple aspects of digital data and analysis within the Jet2 Marketing department.
The work is targeted to be challenging, varied and exciting, and will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge of other areas of the business whilst developing key industry skills and an understanding of the professional work environment.
Based in the Web Analytics team, sitting within the wider E-commerce function – you’ll be working towards becoming a Digital Analytics specialist whilst gaining valuable commercial experience across the breadth and depth of all things E-commerce, supporting different initiatives with data and insights to support the business in achieving its goals.
You will use Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager and Tableau amongst other platforms to extract, manipulate and analyse data, create stories and draw conclusions – which in turn will inform the business on web activity, trends and opportunities through actionable insights, effectively communicated by you.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working with other members of the Analytics team to track Website activity, ensuring accurate data and full web coverage
- Building and delivering accurate and insightful reports for the wider business
- Completing ad-hoc requests, supporting other teams in resolving challenges and answering questions through data and insight
- Build relationships with other teams across the company to help identify their challenges and support with data
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills
- An effective and enthusiastic communicator
- You will have a demonstrable passion for all things digital
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at grade A-C (9-4)
- Strong IT skills
- You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to Power BI
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analysis Tools
- Advanced Analytics, Theory & Methods
- Advanced Analytics, Technologies & Tools
- Python for Data Science (optional)
- Statistical Analysis Methods (Optional)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job please visit jet2careers.com.