Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: eGrowth Media
Full Address: 67 Albion Street Pinnacle, 15th – 18th Floors, Leeds LS1 5AA
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 per week
Please contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
eGrowth help small business owners & property investors generate more leads, bookings & sales through social media.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice with eGrowth Media , a Marketing Company based in Leeds.
eGrowth Media are currently searching for a Social Media Executive to be based in our vibrant offices in The Pinnacle Building, Leeds city centre. eGrowth Media are a well-established and growing Social Media Marketing agency and this is a full-time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing agency and progress their career. The ideal Social Media Executive will have previous experience working within a social media or Digital Agency.
Your background must be social media management or just a general social media background. Previous experience in social media management is important, but full training and development will be provided.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining and managing clients’ accounts checking all analytics and making necessary adjustments to strategies as and where necessary
- Liaising with content creation, copywriting, Media buying teams and clients to be able to create consistent social media content.
- Manage clients’ full community, create a full monthly content calendar for daily posts and Liaise with account managers and clients.
- Responsible for managing clients’ social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok)
- Ensure all creative assets are ready on time according to the content plans.
- Responsible for the growth of the social media channels and being able to provide a clear understanding of growth and trends.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent grammar, spelling and typing skills.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and suppliers at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and keen to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make a positive impression on our diverse range of clients
- Well-presented, professional appearance
- Wide range of personal interest including current affairs and popular culture
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com