Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Title: Technical Assistant
Company: Shoot Systems
Full Address: Chartwell Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, BN15 8FB
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:00
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Shoot Systems is prominently a Photo Solutions company that has been running for 20 years. Our unique in-house software gives us the ability to lead in our field. We are the largest supplier in the UK for Santa’s Grotto Photo Solutions. At Shoot Systems we supply high-end solutions that come with a great level of service to our customers.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Assistant with Shot Systems, a photo solutions company based in Lancing.
Shoot Systems will be building and delivering Santa’s Grotto Photo Systems to roughly 70 sites around the UK this Christmas. We are looking for a technical assistant to support this project by taking on various roles.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Building and testing Photo Systems
- Working with our software developer to update our software
- Liaising with clients to organize logistics
- Installing photosystems onsite to various locations around the UK
- On phone technical support throughout November and December
- Collecting Photo kit from around the U
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Technical knowledge of Windows Computers
- Technically minded and good at problem-solving
- Experience with technical support
- Confident in long distant driving (both Transit and Luton vans)
- Basic knowledge of camera’s (not essential)
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Good level of communication
- Willingness to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com