Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Title: IT Apprentice
Full Address: 14th Floor, Blue Tower, Media City, Salford, M50 2ST, UK
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Please contact Stephanie on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
At E2open, we’re creating a more connected, intelligent supply chain. It starts with sensing and responding to real-time demand, supply and delivery constraints. Bringing together data from customers, distribution channels, suppliers, contract manufacturers and logistics partners, our collaborative and agile supply chain platform enables companies to use data in real-time, with artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive smarter decisions. All this complex information is delivered in a single view that encompasses your demand, supply and logistics ecosystems. E2open is changing everything. Demand. Supply. Delivered.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice support analyst with E2open, a Supply Chain Software company based in Salford Quays, Manchester.
The Apprentice Support Analyst is a member of E2open’s Support Services Team, responsible for working with E2open customers and resellers to manage and resolve incidents relating to our products and integration tools. Primary activities include issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and incident management. The analyst will use strong problem-solving skills, combined with excellent communication and customer focus, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Respond to contact from customers and resellers, via phone, email and electronic incident submission.
- Effectively interact with customers of all ability levels to understand the customers request and rapidly assess severity level.
- Define, research, and resolve customer issues in a timely accurate manner, routing non-technical issues to appropriate BluJay personnel using approved business processes.
- Provides timely updates to the customer, coworkers, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Maintain status of issues in the call-tracking system and performs appropriate follow-up on escalated issues.
- Documents complex issue resolutions for both the customer and internal reference, following the appropriate support process.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) and reviewer in the development of documentation and training materials.
- Assists senior team members with complex issues to gain experience and exposure to more advanced problems.
- Conveys customer feedback to appropriate business areas such as Marketing, Product Management and Development.
- Contribute, review and maintain knowledge base content on an ongoing basis.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong troubleshooting and support skills, including the ability to creatively utilize all available resources to satisfy customer
- Demonstrated successful customer service experience with the ability to manage moderate to complex customer issues with calm, comfort, and ease
- Basic understanding of databases and database management systems
- com or other Support call tracking systems
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Ability to take ownership of moderate issues/assignments and follow through to completion
- Demonstrates aptitude to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced technical environment
- Ability to function and contribute in team environment
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring keyboarding, sitting, standing, walking, and lifting objects.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/data-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org