Level 3 Software Development Technician
Company: Cultivate Creative
Full Address: 3 George St, Saint Helens WA10 1DA
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £10 – £12K – Dependant on experience
Please contact Jody on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Cultivate firmly believe that better design makes customers and audiences pay attention. From large corporate firms to local start-ups, we provide practical, creative design and development that moves people to do new things, try new services and interact with business.
- 13 years in business
- 6 Senior staff
- 200+ National clients
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software (Web) Development apprentice with cultivate creative a creative design and development studio based in St Helens.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- work alongside the existing development team.
- Update content on existing sites.
- Help with website programming using HTML5, CSS3, WordPress and PHP.
- Apply template changes
- Help the development of brand new websites.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required & Personal qualities:
- Passionate about web design and development
- Self starter
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Experience or knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 desirable
- Understanding of PHP and WordPress
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/software-development-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org