Level 3 Software Development Technician
Software Developer Apprentice
The Cloisters, Corporation Street, Southport, PR8 1AP
37.5 Hours /pw
Salary Per Annum: £10,000
Please contact on Lois on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
Techedia is a provider of bespoke, cost-effective ICT support and software development to businesses across the UK. They provide tailored ICT support packages to businesses from SME to multi -site organisations across all industries.
Techedia have a team of developers with extensive experience in the support and development of Proclaim, the UK’s most widely used Case Management System (CMS) software within the legal sector. They work in partnership with clients to provide a world-class virtual ICT department without the cost and resource of recruiting and managing an in-house ICT team.
Brief job description
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 software Development Technician with Techedia ICT.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career within IT at a company which has a strong track record of successfully recruiting and assisting apprentices through their course. Specific product training will be provided.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our rapidly expanding team as an apprentice Software Developer
The successful candidate will be required to
- Maintain and support assigned client Proclaim systems
- Pickup inbound phone calls and deal with them there and then or pass on to the relevant team member
- Work on the helpdesk ticket system and pickup and completed tickets from multiple clients
- Attend and complete internal training course (12 months)
- Respond to requests as necessary based on priority/requirements and
- Designing and building html emails.
- Designing marketing materials for print.
- Maintaining the current websites, fixing bugs, updating content.
- Working as a team to provide web, print and marketing design services for external clients.
- Managing E-commerce web stores, updating products and running offers.
- Liaising with product suppliers to ensure products are up to date and functional.
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Education IT background and qualifications (GCSEs, A-Level, BTec)
- Enthusiastic about IT with an interest at home preferred
- Specifically looking to go into a Software Developer role\career
- Excellent inter-personal, phone and client service skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Passionate about IT
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/software-development-technician
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com