Level 3 Digital Marketer
Social Media Coordinator and Marketer
The Business Hub
46b Bradford Road, Brighouse, Yorkshire HD6 1RY
9-5 Mon-Fri (Flexible if needed)
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
The Business Hub helps to give small business’s aspirations and dreams a new lease of life through low risk and high engagement, practical support.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator with The Business Hub a Management Consulting company based in Brighouse.
Helping creating and deliver marketing campaigns in a range of industries, including brochures, leaflets, online downloadable guides, newsletters, email marketing and website copy.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Keeping our own social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram) up-to-date as well as certain clients’ accounts. Posts published on social media should be engaging, contain multimedia content such as links, photos and video, and be grammatically correct.
- Complete some LinkedIn marketing, setting up LinkedIn company pages and accounts for clients, optimising profiles and trying to grow clients’ connections through writing and sending personalised invitations and messages to prospective contacts.
- Set up other social media accounts for clients, including Facebook and Twitter and plan content in advance so clients are aware of what is being published, allowing them time to request alterations and additions to be made to the content.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A solid and up-to-date knowledge of how to use social media for business.
- A basic knowledge of WordPress is preferable as some of our clients’ websites and our own website is WordPress based.
- Strong English skills, spelling and grammar skills are essential.
- Research skills are needed as a lot of our clients work in industries such as construction, security, dentistry and moving and storage, industries, so research skills are needed to ensure content is factually correct and accurate.
- Good team working skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Confident phone manner
- Outgoing and friendly
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org