Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Social Media Assistant Apprentice
Company: LA Media
Full Address: 29 Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6DT
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am – 5pm | Monday – Friday | 60 minute lunch
Please contact Tom Lindley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
In the big bad world of media, you have to be brave in order to stand out. So let’s get feisty, let’s really go for it and go bigger and better than anyone else! Here at LA Media, Bournemouth, we think differently, openly and outwardly to create unique media and marketing solutions for you!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Assistant with LA Media, a media company based in Bournemouth.
A new job opportunity for a Social Media Assistant is now available, this is a great chance to join a fast-paced office environment and gain experience in the social media industry. The successful candidate will be fully trained and offered support and guidance in all areas of the job role. We’re looking for a positive individual who’s willing to learn and take responsibility of tasks assigned to them.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating, posting and managing a number of social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Use Adobe Photoshop to create fresh and engaging imagery and the scope to move into videography
- Design, execute and draw actionable insights from marketing campaigns
- Use photography to create unique and engaging imagery and content
- Assist with the design and creation of the marketing strategy across all platforms, and analyse areas of success to aid business development
- An insight into social media sales and account management
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Basic knowledge and interest of social media, and how to create engaging posts
- Interest and basic exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, specifically photoshop
- Interested in developing a working knowledge of marketing principles across all channels in a bid to provide holistic answers to marketing insights
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the social media industry
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com