Sales Administrator Apprentice
£10,000pa (12,000 OTE)
Estio Training are currently looking for a motivated individual to join their Sales Team as a Sales Administrator Apprentice. Working closely with the Sales Managers you will be responsible for collating information, mail merges and putting together excel spreadsheets.
About the Company:
Estio is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT apprenticeships. We are dedicated to introducing new skills and developing future talent. As a result of our approach, Estio is the apprenticeship training provider of choice in IT & Digital for the likes of Sky, AJ Gallagher, Covea Insurance, NHS and Asda to name a few. We are the industry experts in designing bespoke IT schemes for employers and are well positioned to support and advise you through the levy and apprenticeship process.
The person will work at all times under the supervision of the Sales Manager and carry out a variety of duties and responsibilities which include:
- General administrative support.
- Work to maintain good relationships with existing clients
- Storing, retrieving and archiving information.
- Working effectively within the business environment.
- Providing help and support to other staff members.
- Meeting deadlines and reviewing personal progress regularly.
- Attending and participating in departmental meetings.
- Adhering to Estio’s policies, systems and procedures.
- Organising and supporting meetings.
- Generating Excel spreadsheets and mail merges.
This role is perfect for someone with passion and drive to learn with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Someone who is not afraid of hard work and strives to impress!
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good IT skills.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to use own initiative to complete tasks set.
- Quick learner
- Team worker
- Good communicator
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Technical Expert who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Business Administration Certificate with training in areas such as:
- Business Fundamentals
- Managing Stakeholders
- IT Systems, Packages and Data Analysis
- Relevant regulations and policies
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Effective decision making
- Understanding external market factors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com