Level 3 Software Developer Technician
Title: Product Build Assistant
Company: Infigo Software
Full Address: Unit 10, Enterprise Park, Lewes Rd, Lindfield, Haywards Heath RH16 2LH
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00am to 5:30pm
Salary: £8,500 to £10,000
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Infigo Software is a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing, we have over 10 years of experience helping clients to maximize their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets. With our suite of products clients can deliver new revenue opportunities, exciting personalisation services and greater brand control.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Build Assistant with Infigo Software, an innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing based in Lindfield.
Our product is essentially an e-commerce platform that we sell to our customers that provides them with the tools to build and manage their own websites. Our real USP though is our personalisation editors that allows our customers to offer personalised products – such as Business cards, mugs, brochures, you name it, on their websites. These personalised products require specific a build and configuration in order to be compatible with our different editors and many of our customers will approach us to assist them with this process as a professional service.
In order to accommodate the demand for this service we have an internal Product Build team that focus solely on delivering custom products built based on specific customer requirements. This Apprentice Product Build Assistant role will have the opportunity to learn and work within our Product Build team, getting exposure to all aspects of the software required to complete their duties. With a key focus on providing high quality, proficient communication and accurate product template creation to our growing customer base.
As an Apprentice Product Build Assistant, you will work closely with both the Customer Success and Technical Operations teams, as well as directly with our customers. Your knowledge and skills will grow as part of day to day activities. Upon joining the team you will be given full training on the Infigo platform and the Product Build Team will work closely with you from day 1.
Our flagship editor has an InDesign plugin to assist with the build process so the successful applicant will benefit from having a good working understanding and experience using basic InDesign features.
Our customers are everything to us and therefore providing the highest quality of work is essential and is our continued objective and we expect you to work with this mindset.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating polished WebToPrint product templates.
- Following product build tasks to detail.
- Taking ownership of tasks assigned to you.
- Daily communication with our Product Build Team leader to ensure tasks are on track and escalating any concerns or issues.
- Following company processes for product sign off protocols.
- Completing product build tasks to agreed timelines.
- Clear communication with the wider business to notify stakeholders.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- The ability to understand and communicate issues to both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- Good diplomacy, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly diligent with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Excellent work ethic is key, both high output and attention to detail is expected.
- You must be friendly and very reliable.
- A working knowledge of the Windows and Apple Mac operating systems.
- An interest in e-commerce, Internet and web technologies.
- The ability to take a customer’s request requirements, understand what they want to achieve and relay it to the development team so a technical spec can be drawn up.
Whilst not essential, the following would be beneficial:
- An understanding of the printing process
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe suite, in particular Adobe Acrobat.
In return, you will work for a fun and friendly organisation with an ever-expanding global presence. We value our staff highly and encourage an energetic yet professional working environment.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to Development in C#
- Software Development Context and Methodologies
- User Interface Design and Development
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Programming using Java
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com