Level 3 Digital Marketer
Caudwell International Children’s Centre, Innovation Way, Keele Science & Innovation Park, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 5NT
37.5 Hours Per Week
£5 Per Hour
Please contact Stephanie on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Established in 2000, Caudwell Children is a national charity which works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support. The Charity is going through an exciting period of growth having recently opened a new state-of-the-art facility for multi-disciplinary therapy programmes for childhood disability and research of neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism, within the grounds of Keele University.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice with Caudwell Children, a Non-Profit Organisation based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
This is a fixed term post supporting the Associate Director of Communications in the planning, delivery and evaluation of media, social media and other marketing activity at Caudwell Children. The post sits within the Marketing & Communications team who are responsible for promoting the charity’s services and fundraising campaigns. The role will suit a motivated, media and social media-savvy individual, who is confident in publicising the charity’s work and choosing the appropriate channels to do so. The Marketing Executive Apprentice will support the wider Marketing & Communications team to liaise with media outlets, liaise with families to collate case studies that promote the charity’s work and to ensure the charity is at the heart of conversations relevant to its causes. They will also support in boosting the followers and engagement across the charity’s social media platforms – this will include regular analysis and research of the charity’s competitors and influential voices across the media and on social media.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Media Appeals – liaise with Family Ambassadors by telephone and email to administer the scheme.
- Media – scope out and make contact with relevant media contacts and online influencers who can support our causes.
- Case Studies – liaise with families by telephone and email to gather photo, videos and quotes for each service.
- Research – to conduct online research into community groups and Facebook groups that the charity can join and network within order to promote its services to relevant audiences.
- Database Management – supporting the maintenance of the stakeholder database in the Campaign Monitor email system and the Raiser’s Edge CRM system to ensure that they are accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date. This includes manually cleansing the contact data for donors, supporters and fundraisers.
- Uphold the principles and practice of customer care and continuous improvement.
- At all times to afford service users, colleagues and stakeholders the dignity and respect to which they are entitled with full regard to the organisations Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Confidentiality and data protection regarding all personal information and Caudwell Children activities must be maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours) in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- Have an awareness of relevant health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of anyone else whom your acts and omissions may affect and maintain a professional and hygienic personal appearance at all times.
- Ensure maintenance and security of physical, financial and information resources, where applicable.
- Effectively maximise all resources available in the course of your duties, minimising waste and working within budgets.
- Adhere to all Caudwell Children policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate commitment to Caudwell Children’s mission, vision and values.
- On occasion and when necessary, work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Willingness to travel in order to meet the needs of the post.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Knowledge of social media channels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written communications skills (emails, letters).
- Professional telephone manner.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office platforms (Word, Excel especially)
- Experience of websites is valued, but not essential.
- Experience of social media channels is useful.
- Experience of CRM systems is valued, but not essential.
- Insight into the UK media (online and traditional) an advantage.
- Experience of working in the Charity/Third Sector.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to think of creative and innovative ideas to boost engagement.
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org