Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company – Gymhugz
Full Address – 6 Holt Street Bimingham B74 BP
Weekly Hours 30 Hours – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary £4.50 – £5.50 per hour, starting wage with regular performance reviews to be actioned through the hourly wage.
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
EarHugz® are the ultimate solution to sweat, bacteria and smell issues with headsets. We’ve got you covered.
EarHugz® Ultra-Stretch, MAX-DRI™ + Machine Washable fabric means you don’t have to worry about nasty bacteria build up, makeup stains, spots or ear-infections. Your sweat will be wicked away from your headphones’ fragile electronic components and into the absorbent fabric; where it dries quickly. Armed with a set of EarHugz®, your headphones will become your best friend again.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 Digital Marketer GymHugz based in Birmingham.
A creative genius with a flair for content creation, an eye for detail and meticulous organisation skills to join our small team and be in charge of all content creation and editing across graphic design, video and image editing.
Ability to understand a brands care values and communication to the audience to deliver a powerful and cohesive brand image. You will be reporting directly to the brand manager and following content briefs which will be reviewed on a monthly basis, working closely with the digital marketing assistant to use the brands analytics to understand what makes the audience tick, what resonates and how to best communicate to the end user.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Research, identify and implement trends across social media.
- Creation of all brand assets ahead of time.
- Management of brand assets to ensure there is always a bank of content.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of social pages directly to the Brand Manager.
- Follow a social brief for a campaign.
- Delivery of the assets throughout the campaign.
- Organisation of the company assets.
- Analyse content performance and report.
- Weekly calls with ad specialist and act upon the feedback of visual performance.
- Tiktok management.
- C grade in English and/or Art would be beneficial but not required.
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Wide understanding of social media platforms
- Effective time management
- Photo and video editing skills
- Work well within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Very organised.
- Motivated and driven.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org