Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Network House, Mechanic Lane, Hull, HU3 2DB
33 Hours Per Week
£4.81 Per Hour
Please contact Jack on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
360 Office Ltd are a Yorkshire based Managed Service Provider (MSP) operating out of our Head Office in Hull. We love technology, and love to share what we love with our customers. Offering B2B goods and services which assist businesses in driving down cost and improving efficiencies. We are a new venture offering a customer centric working environment, a keen pricing policy and a large portfolio of Office Services.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with 360 Office, a Managed Service Provider based in Hull.
We’re looking for An Apprentice Engineer to deploy and manage our Products and Services. This is a mixed role, both Field Engineer, helpdesk and workshop technician. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in IT, an analytical mind with a real problem-solving ability. If you’re excited by helping our end users get the best out of their tech, committed to delivering a great customer experience, our Service team is right for you. Additionally, you’ll provide installation, routine maintenance, and fault repair to a range of office technology products in and around the Yorkshire region.
We are keen to find an individual eager to learn and develop their skills rather than someone with a full range of existing skill sets. For the right candidate we are keen to help you achieve Microsoft Certification as well as Manufacturer training by the likes of Ricoh, Epson & HP.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide routine and emergency fault diagnosis and repair of office technology.
- Provide service to printer, MFP fleets.
- Maintain detailed records of repairs and maintenance works.
- Maintain and provide an accurate record of stock and parts inventory.
- Assist in the ordering of parts and materials for the ongoing service of office technology.
- Provide setup, commissioning, and delivery of office technology products to locations around Yorkshire and beyond.
- Train end users in the proper use and training of the hardware and software provided.
- Maintain accurate records for expenses, mileage, and other relevant information in line with the role.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Perform to KPI’s in line with company policy.
- Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback.
- Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps.
- Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments within 360 Office and the wider 360 Office ecosystem.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication.
- A technical predisposition, and the desire to learn
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users
- Willingness to work hard with an excellent work ethic
- Be able to multitask and manage a variety of tasks whilst continuing to receive and respond to new requests.
- Have a strong desire to learn with the ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org