National Residential Landlords Association
Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Company: National Residential Landlords Association
Full Address: 212 Washway Rd, Sale M33 6RN
Weekly Hours Worked: Working hours will be 8.30-5.30pm
Salary: £12,000 – £15,000 DOE
Please contact Rachel on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The National Residential Landlords Association is the UK’s largest membership organisation for private residential landlords, supporting and representing over 95,000 members. The association was created from the merger of the RLA and NLA in April 2020.
NRLA members range from full-time landlords running property portfolios to those letting single bedroom flats. Whatever their status, most landlords face the same regulatory and legal challenges, with over 150 pieces of legislation creating hundreds of legal obligations for the private residential lettings sector.
We help our members navigate these challenges and proudly offer some of the most comprehensive learning resources and market-leading intelligence available in the sector.
We seek a fair legal and regulatory environment for both landlord and tenant and actively lobby the Government on behalf of our members. In addition, our representatives run regular branch meetings and landlord courses in over 100 locations throughout the UK and also provide an important link for our members with local authorities and fellow landlords.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Systems Support Co-ordinator apprentice with NRLA a national landlord association in Sale.
To provide first and second line IT support on software, hardware and infrastructure to NRLA staff.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work with the IT team to ensure they have the correct information regarding service issues and respond with in the agreed service level agreements.
- Promote the benefits of the systems to the user base and ensure appropriate training takes place
- Keep issue status and notes updated and ensure the end user is satisfied with the conclusion
- Facilitate and manage accurate documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Perform user training exercise presentations either in written or aural format
- Ensure operational hardware and software systems perform at an acceptable level.
- Provide user support on the Office 365 platform
- Support the business printer solutions
- Manage the user on boarding and off boarding process
- Collaborate with colleagues to research, test and recommend future technologies for development and/or acquisition
- Develop and deliver training to the front-line staff of commonly used software
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Ability to be organised and think in methodical way in order to deal with users’ issues
- Awareness of ITIL and the role it can play in delivering expert support
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Ideally some qualification in computing or working towards a computer related degree
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours
- Have good communication skills both oral and in written
- Have an approachable manner
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
The role offers the opportunity to progress onto the next apprenticeship level, depending on current qualifications, with a potential of a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives candidates the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a workplace mentor who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org