Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Cornelius House, Geldard Close, Leeds LS12 6DS
37.5 hours per week
£6 per hour.
Please contact Steph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Located near the Leeds city centre, our purpose-built Data Centre provides advanced, flexible and compliant infrastructure to protect clients’ IT environment. With a combination of technology, support and security resources, our facility offers enhanced physical security, on-site Disaster and Workplace Recovery, Managed IT and 24/7 Help Desk support.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Technician with Hardy Fisher, a Data Company based in Leeds.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Providing technical support, answering queries and maintaining a high degree of service.
- Taking ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging of all calls and maintain full documentation adhering processes.
- Responding to queries from clients and helping them resolve any hardware or software issues.
- Adhering to processes and making sure all problems are logged.
- Allocating more complex service issues to the relevant members of staff and arranging any external technical support where problems may not be able to be resolved in house.
- To ensure adequate arrangements are in place for the security of data, systems and hardware
- To respond without delay to clients IT needs and issues
- To successfully complete relevant college training and demonstrate a commitment to continuous development
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good customer service skills
- Good IT Skills
- Good time management
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Willing to work within a team and on your own
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to add to their knowledge and skills to the team
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com