Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Company: David Phillips
Full Address: 26-32 London Industrial Park, Eastbury Road, London, E6 6LP
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri
Salary: £12,801.00-£15,391.00 per year
Please contact Nabila on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
In 1998, founders David and Phillip pioneered design-led furnishing for property professionals: the concept of delivery, assembly and installation of furnishing the next working day.
Since then, landlords, agents, investors, developers and private individuals have trusted us to furnish their properties with flair and professionalism.
Today, we lead our market, delivering furniture solutions for the build to rent, residential, social, student and retirement living markets.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Engineer Apprentice with David Phillips, a Property Furnishing and Design Service based in London.
Are you looking for a chance to become an IT superhero?
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to earn while you learn in a government-funded apprenticeship that is suitable for a recent school or college leaver – or if you are ready to start your IT career! The successful candidate will receive IT and application training, whilst working in a professional office with a games machine, pool table, darts board, free breakfast, and the occasional LAN parties and beers!
We are looking to recruit a full-time 1st line Service Desk Apprentice for our fast-paced growing company. We are looking for a hardworking, organized individual who is flexible and willing to learn. If you already possess a personal interest in IT / Technology, alongside a passion for learning and self-improvement then this may be the ideal position for you!
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users
- Application support to ensure our users are leveraging cloud systems to their fullest potential.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and escalating or remediating as required.
- Maintenance and documentation of the registration system.
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations.
- Maintenance of existing systems, troubleshooting issues with performance.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Willingness to be completely flexible and adaptable in all situations
- Amazing communication skills, both internally and in a customer service situation
- Thirst for knowledge and learning
- Interest and passion for IT or technology
- Methodological and organized in your approach to challenges and solutions
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org