Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Millstream Trading Estate, Christchurch Rd, Ringwood BH24 3SB
Please contact Jody on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Healthcare Computing is a specialist provider of NHS IT Infrastructure and Support services, supporting NHS organisations to improve digital maturity and patient care. Healthcare Computing has a reputation for technical innovation and excellence. Our expertise and knowledge is built not only on the skills of our people, but also on the highest industry standards, holding a wide range of accreditations.
Additional Company Benefits:
- Free Parking
- Kitchen with facilities, and tea and coffee provided by the company
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Company Pension
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a ICT Apprentice with Healthcare Computing a specialised NHS and GP IT delivery partner who provides reliable, customer focused IT solutions for healthcare services for over 20 years, based in Ringwood.
- Answer the phone using Common structured interrogation techniques
- Keep the missed calls percentage as low as possible.
- Log jobs in a standard way, ensuring all detail is accurate, correct and all template areas are complete.
- Serial number recorded.
- Update job for call ref
- Verbally give call reference and indication of next steps
- If not first line or not able to fix then pass as open job – explain to end user
- Meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Always be helpful polite. Offer to help as much as possible on all calls taken
- Promote the use of the customer portal to each caller.
- Offer services Healthcare Computing offer where possible to the customers.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Correctly identify issues that require logging with Clinical Suppliers, and log appropriately
- Log all Choose & Book problems and complete the relevant MDS form and forward to the correct team.
- Chase all open clinical suppliers’ calls. Ensuring the calls remain open until the end user confirms its fixed.
- Use knowledge base/technical knowledge to fix open issues.
- Use remote support to dial in and fix issues when time allows
- Monitor the Support email mailbox and log jobs
- Actively look to close open service calls.
- Maintain activities set by Service Manager
- Monitor and chase/update/progress open support calls, regardless of who they are assigned to.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Being customer focused
- Caring & respect for customers & colleagues
- Concise, clear & polite communication
- Skilled, driven and positive team
- Passionate about technology
- Passionate about problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com