Job role: Apprentice Technician
Company: Riviera Networks
Location: 7 Sopwith Crescent, Wickford, SS11 8YU
Weekly hours worked: 8:30-5.30
Salary: £4.50 p/h
Please contact Darcy Greaves on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Riviera Networks are a market leading MSP with a well-established reputation across the IT and Telecoms industries.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Apprentice Service Technician with Riviera Networks, a MSP based in Wickford.
Your role will be working as part of the service desk team to identify and rectify customer issues in a timely manner.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Resolving technical issues
• Provision of new services
• Configuration of new hardware
• Managing cloud platforms
• Engaging with our customers via the phone and email
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
• A basic understanding of computer hardware
• Detail orientated
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt. Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• PC Fundamentals
• Business Processes & Customer Services
• Networking & Architecture
• Mobile & Operating Systems
• Cloud Services
• Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk