Level 3 Information Communication Technician
37.5 Weekly Hours Worked
National minimum Wage for your age
Eastgate House, Dogflud Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7UD
Please contact Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Vivup are one of the most successful providers of salary sacrifice, lifestyle savings, EAP and Recognition & Reward benefits, with hundreds of thousands of users in the UK, and with most of the NHS’s Trusts in their portfolio. There is also major expansion to local councils and private employers (SMEs).
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Information Communication Technician with Vivup a Health & Wellbeing company. The role is fully remote.
We are looking for forward thinking individuals who have the ability, interest, and drive to undertake a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship whilst working within the Technology & Data team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Working within our Technology & Data team you’ll:
- Resolve problems associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware, printers etc.
- Service desk support– diagnosis of IT issues and supporting users remotely using remote connection tools.
- Installation of new software and hardware
- Maintain and fix other computing equipment
- Maintain high customer service standards
- Learn and develop ICT support skills throughout your daily work
- Act as a team player to share information and knowledge to ensure service is consistent and at the highest level that can be achieved
- Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be requested
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Has a true passion for technology
- Feels confident using hardware, software and other technical devices
- Has a passion to learn with enthusiasm and motivation to achieve success
- Loves helping others and enjoys working with people of all ages
- Is committed to complete the full apprenticeship programme
- Has a true passion for new and emerging technology. Is enthusiastic about digital developments and has an active interest in IT keeps up to date with current technology and trends
- Great attention to detail and desire to make projects successful
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent use of spoken and written English language
- problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com