Let’s Sanitise Ltd
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Let’s Sanitise Ltd
Full Address Unit 3-4 Roebuck Road, Hainault Industrial Estate, Ilford, Essex, IG6 3TU (Part Remote)
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours
Salary: £12k PA
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Let’s Sanitise is one of the leading hand care brands in the UK. They have created the first ‘scent wardrobe’ hand sanitising range, turning hand protection from a chore into a pleasurable sensory experience.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing assistant with Let’s Sanitise the leading specialist hand care brand based in Essex.
The candidate should be an established marketing professional who brings creativity, enthusiasm and significant experience in driving effective digital and brand content and communications.
This is a very attractive and challenging opportunity for an energetic and talented individual who is passionate about digital innovation, content and driving positive social impact, and who is keen to use their skills to inspire and engage diverse entrepreneurs across the UK and globally.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Implementing a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Working with stakeholders to lead, develop and implement targeted communications plans for each sales channel.
- Building strong relationships with media organizations to increase press coverage, promoting compelling stories and market leading insights.
- Developing engaging content across media, blogs, social media, marketing materials and other key channels.
- Working closely with the E-commerce and Sales teams to maximize engagement.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Managing PR campaigns which covers international media, including trade and business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A great attention to detail, as well as an ability to process complex information and develop engaging content/copy from it.
- Experience of promoting content across a wide variety of channels including digital, media, social etc.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple competing deadlines.
- A good communicator online
- Social media expert
- Ability to project manage
- Knowledge of computer design program’s like photoshop
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org