Beech Web Services
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Assistant
Beech Web Services
Dallam Court, Dallam Ln, Warrington WA2 7LT
35 hours per week
£6.00 per hour
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Beech Web Services is a core team of dedicated and experienced staff supported by the skills of a trusted network of digital marketing specialists.
We understand that no two businesses, and no two website projects are the same which is why we build a unique digital presence for each of our clients, inspired by the requirements of the target audience and driven by data.
Whether we’re working on a fully responsive website, online marketing campaign, e-commerce store or single page, we focus on supporting our clients to achieve their goals in a straightforward, honest and considered way.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Beech Web Services, a Marketing & Advertising company based in Warrington.
Full-time role based in central Warrington. Reporting to the Development Manager, as a digital marketing assistant for Beech Web Services Limited you will begin your role with tasks in the following 2 areas:
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
General administrative duties plus day-to-day tracking and monitoring progress of digital marketing projects such as websites, advertising campaigns, branding etc.
This will involve the following tasks:
- Monitoring project costs, calculating cost-effectiveness and reporting results to the management team
- Logging all production jobs, monitoring, and reporting progress
- Liaison with suppliers, team members, management and clients regarding progress and chasing up where necessary
- Testing finished work as requested and documenting issues found
- Ensure all work produced meets our documented quality standards
- Ensure all work produced addresses to requirements of the project brief
- Ensuring all internal standard and policy documents are kept up to date
- Researching new technologies to improve our workflow
- Monitoring the company social media calendar
Search Engine Optimisation
- Undertake regular tasks to ensure best performance of Google digital marketing properties on behalf of clients and Beech Web Services.
- This will involve the following tasks:
- Keyword research
- Keyword review and negative keyword administration for Google Ad campaigns
- Populate Google My Business account information as required
- Review web page SEO performance
- Adding/amending image tags on websites and Google properties
- Social media posting
- Check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites, issuing regular reports
The successful candidate will undertake formal work-related training on a job release basis and at a standard applicable to their existing qualification levels (either level 2, 3 or 4). No prior qualifications necessary.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office apps
Beech Web Services Limited is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Warrington. We are committed to the ongoing professional development of our team and will support and promote any team member who demonstrates a positive attitude and an aptitude for more advanced work.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Coherent written skills
- Great English and Literacy skills
- Creative thinker
- Keen interest for digital marketing and technology
- Strong work ethic
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org