Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Company: Insight Consultancy
Full Address: The Innovation Centre, 49 Oxford St, Leicester LE1 5XY
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am-5pm
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Insight Consultancy are a busy Leicester based digital agency offering digital marketing services for a wide range of small business clients, including social media management and website design and development. We’re based on DMU campus in the Innovation Centre, a hub of lively business activity. Not one day is the same in our busy office.
We’re steadily growing company with huge opportunities for career development, if you have the mindset for personal growth. We are firm believers that salary should be directly linked to the level of responsibility taken.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant with Insight Consultancy, a Marketing Agency based in Leicester.
Insight Consultancy are a small but busy marketing agency who are looking for a new member of the Digital Marketing team, following a period of growth. The new team member would work within a core team of 6, with the support of additional part-timers and interns. They would work directly with one other member of the marketing department.
This is the perfect role for someone who would like to make their mark on a small, but rapidly growing business. The role would be suitable for someone with at least a year of experience working either in an agency or in-house in a marketing role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Create monthly social media content for around 10-20 client accounts, including planning out a content schedule, writing captions and creating graphics (with the support of the design team)
- Attending meetings in order to fully understand client objectives
- Collaborating with the team in ideation and strategy by coming up with creative ideas
- Take ownership of our client’s social media accounts, ensuring messages, comments and reviews are responded to
- Manage paid social advertising campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Reviewing reports to understand how we can improve our marketing efforts for our clients
- Supporting the rest of the team in managing the office, such as answering the phone, keeping the office tidy and bringing up guests
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Typically 1+ year’s experience in a social media or digital marketing role
- Excellent writing skills, especially knowledge in content writing for social media and businesses
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing for small businesses, ideally through a recognised qualification such as a degree, apprenticeship or equivalent experience
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- A willingness to bring new ideas and processes to the company, through independent research and passion for new advances or trends in the industry
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com