Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company – X Machines
Full Address – 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester SO23 0LD
Weekly Hours Worked – 9am-5:30pm
Salary – £12k
Please contact Lois.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
X Machines is launching a digital marketplace which connects buyers and sellers of heavy industrial equipment, machinery and surplus across continents.
We have investors who have given us the capital to build a unique technical platform which will most likely be launched on completion in January
We also buy and sell used machinery to make profit now, prior to the network being launched – which will usher in a gradual transition from trading profits to subscription revenues for the companies.
Perfectly good used machinery, such as; excavators, generators, bulldozers, cranes, tug boats, trucks, crushers, and much much more is abundant across the UK and developed EU Nations, and X Machines has identified veracious buyers from various markets in Africa, the Middle East, Far East and Asia – where many equipment operators do not want to buy new but quality used from Europe. The Global market size for all this Machinery is in the 100s of Billions of Pounds each year, so huge potential for X Machines to build an incredibly valuable company. The industry currently is dominated by Auction houses, primitive listing sites and Print magazines and trade journals – leaving much room for disruption.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with X Machines a start up business who are based in Winchester, Hampshire. Now is the time to get on board – this company is going to be scaled up considerably over the next 12 months
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Design, Development and Maintenance of Company Websites and intranet.
- Monitoring, adding and growing the companies social media platform
- Marketing and email campaigns to support the business
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products
- Designing marketing funnels
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various staff members to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features
- Using Hubspot marketing suite
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Grown a social media platform
- Very good written English
- Exposure to in designing marketing material (desirable not essential)
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Team player
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as high level of support and autonomy coupled with good long-term career prospects.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com