Wylde Connections Ltd
Title: Digital Marketer
Company: Wylde Connections Ltd
Full Address: 3 & 4 Pegasus House Pegasus Court, Olympus Avenue, Warwick, England, CV34 6LW
Weekly Hours Worked: 30
Salary: £6.50 per hour
Please contact Josh Ankers on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Wylde Connections is a family-run consultancy, learning and communications agency that specialises in sustainability strategies and implementation of sustainability plans. Established in January 2020 by a mother-daughter team, Wylde Connections’ purpose is to help businesses strive to be and do better. We work with business leaders across a variety of industries to develop and implement sustainability plans, train and educate their staff to better understand the importance of sustainability and why their company is undertaking such changes, and communicating this work both internally and externally to all key stakeholders to raise awareness. Take a look at our website for more information: www.wyldeconnections.co.uk.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Wylde Connections Ltd, based in Coventry.
As our Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be responsible for developing and managing various marketing activities, with a particular focus on our website and various social media channels. You will also manage Google and social media advertising and help with the production of our online learning content. You will be expected to learn how to manage the following job duties listed below.
• Manage both paid and organic elements of our digital marketing
• Create, implement and manage social media, email, google ads and all other marketing campaigns
• Manage and implement SEO and website content
• Create high impacting marketing material such as engaging visual posts and brochures
• Track and analyse campaigns and produce monthly reports
• You will also be required to assist with some general admin if required. In addition, reply to customers through our social media platforms.
• Complete reports and analytics
• Produce social media content for ourselves and our clients and use our CRM systems to schedule posts
• Help with the production of our online course content
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
English must be at A/B at GCSE level
• Passion for marketing and sustainability
• Digitally savvy with solid understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Ability to understand the target audience and write relevant and engaging content
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to proof-read
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to come across in a confident, professional, and friendly manner are pre-requisites for the role
• IT skills and experience of working to tight deadlines and managing priorities
• Team Player
The role may offer a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org