West Country Fire Protection
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Westcountry Fire Protection
Full Address: 302 Union St, Torre, Torquay TQ2 5QZ
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours 9-5 Mon – Fri
Salary: £9.62 per hour £20,009.60
Please contact Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Westcountry Fire Protection are an established provider and installer of fire alarm systems based in Torquay and serving Devon and the entire Southwest. We have a SP203-1 certification with BAFE and provide a fire installation service of the highest quality. Along with this, we provide local businesses and homes with fire doors, fire extinguishers and smoke ventilation systems across Torquay and Devon.
As well as fire protection, we also provide and install intruder systems and CCTV systems to households and businesses throughout the Southwest.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Westcountry Fire Protection, a Fire Protection Consultancy based in Torquay.
We are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join our marketing team, someone proactive, passionate and willing to get stuck in. There may be opportunities for client facing account management, so applicants must be organised, efficient, and a team player, ideally with an interest in digital marketing, content creation and more traditional marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Undertaking client and industry research
- Monthly reporting of client metrics
- Creating copy and content to a brief
- Managing social media accounts
- Assisting with in-house marketing and content
- Briefing the creative team on artwork
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Some knowledge of excel and PowerPoint is helpful
- A team player
- Keen to learn
- Creative thinker
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com