The Moving Hub
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: The Moving Hub
Full Address: Tylers House, Tylers Ave, Southend-on-Sea SS1 2BB
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £4.75 per hour
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company: The Moving Hub is a conveyancing platform that bring together introducers such as mortgage brokers, financial advisors and estate agents, enabling them to work with one of the largest panel of solicitors anywhere throughout England and Wales.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with The Moving Hub, an online conveyancing plaform company based in Southend-on-Sea.
- learning about our CRM platform
- Looking at UX
- Social media
- Website Analytics
- Email marketing
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- An interest in Digital marketing is advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
• Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
• Passion for digital marketing
• Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
• Confident communicator
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com