Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
The Mansions, 43 Broadway, Shifnal, TF11 8BB
37.5 per week
£12,000 – £15,000 per annum
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
At Insynth we deliver a predictable flow of leads, customers, and specifications for construction brands through our inbound marketing approach, proven to reach a technically demanding audience.
As the first HubSpot certified agency to major in construction marketing in Europe. We have a proven formula of bringing a variety of functionalities together including CRM Implementation, Web Design, Sales Automation, SEO, and Email Marketing to achieve our clients’ ultimate aim.
Embracing this mindset, Insynth help businesses, regardless of size or age, to adjust their existing sales and marketing practices to reflect the way that specifiers and buyers search and select building products and services.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marking Apprentice with Insynth, a Marketing & Advertising Company based in Shifnal, Shropshire.
Are you a superstar looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a leading marketing agency? If that sounds like you your looking at the perfect apprenticeship.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice who is driven and motivated. This role requires a passion for writing, a creative mindset, and a results-driven attitude.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be responsible for creating educational content, taking advantage of digital trends, and using marketing analytical software to make informed creative decisions. We need an individual who aspires to understand the demands of marketing and sales professionals and can craft narratives that capture people’s attention.
The right candidate will care deeply about quality writing, crave feedback, and thrive in a growth-orientated environment where change is constant.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will assist on a variety of platforms in-house and for our clients, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, social media channels, marketing emails and landing pages. This position is perfect for somebody who is eager to learn in a leading marketing agency that champions unlimited learning opportunity!
We think its awesome here but don’t tale our word for it, check out what our most recent placement student had to say about her time at Insynth here.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Writing blogs for specific audiences
- Provide constructive feedback to other Digital Marketing Apprentices and clients.
- Collaborate with other creatives to produce relevant content.
- Use data to uncover and identify high-performing topics and formats and adjust editorial strategy to hit goals.
- Analyse campaign success and share insights and best practices for future projects.
- Get buy-in for your creative ideas by communicating value.
- Optimize content production process to solve for efficiencies
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- A passion for helping people and learning
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Strong writing skills. The ability to create a cohesive narrative, write clear, accurate copy, and adapt your tone and style for different audiences and formats
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Ability and desire to solve for metrics with creative products.
- Insanely high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl!
- Ambitions to progress in marketing
- An interest in media and video
- A complimentary skill set in another category, such as video, graphic design, is a plus
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com