Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Luvbiotics, Hampton Brands Ltd
Full Address: 641 River Gardens Business Centre, Feltham, Middlesex TW14 0SN
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
Starting Salary: £12,000 -£14,500 based on experience
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Hampton Brands a West London based Company owns innovative health and beauty brands. Health and Beauty are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted! We at Hampton Brands believe in providing the right solutions to our consumer’s daily health and beauty needs. Through rigorous research and commitment, we deliver continual improvements to our product range to provide solutions to our consumer’s growing requirements.
We take pride in working with leading brand owners globally and major UK retailers and pharmacies to provide with a comprehensive range of innovative solutions in the range of Health and Well-being, Bath and Body, Make-up, Nails, Skin Care, Hair Care and Baby Care
Brief job description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as our social media, Online Marketing and Ecommerce apprentice to work with our innovative brands to help develop our digital marketing content and product coverage.
Main objectives of the role will be to deliver growth of our innovative brands through improved online marketing.
- Growth of following and providing product knowledge through online communication channels.
- Reach out to more consumers through social media and internet communication
- Engagement with consumers and public to increase brand awareness
- Generating leads to obtain online listings for company’s products with online retailers
- Increased sales via online retailers and providing support to multiple retail channels
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining our social media, ecommerce channels with an emphasis to developing appropriate contents to make products appealing to potential consumers
- Working with commercial team in identifying and implementing appropriate promotions and pricing
- Learn how various ecommerce platforms are operating with a view to setup products, improve contents
- Use available inhouse resources to create images, through photography.
- Developing fun & effective activities to improve and increase engagement with consumers and social media followers
- Conversion of fans/followers into customers
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Good ability in use of Microsoft office applications. Good Command of the English Language.
Working knowledge in Photoshop, adobe media suite or similar applications used for image and content development.
Basic understanding of marketing could be helpful.
- Well organised, good time-keeping and attention to detail
- Commitment for learning new skills in digital marketing, brand management and ecommerce.
- Self-Motivation. Initiative to put yourself forward to take on new responsibilities
- Enthusiastic and hard working to embark on a successful career in digital marketing
- Passionate and dedicated in achieving both individual and team tasks
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org