Level 3 Digital Marketer
Brink | Fairfield Enterprise Centre, Lincoln Way, Louth, LN11 0LS
Digital Marketing Apprentice
35 hours per week full time, £4.30/hour
Please contact or email@example.com call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Brink is a leading full-service digital marketing agency, helping businesses reach the cutting edge of marketing.
Benefits of working for Brink include; relaxed office atmosphere, opportunities for training days and allowance, work with the latest equipment and tech, plenty of coffee and onsite parking.
Brief job description:
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Brink, a digital marketing agency based in Louth, Lincolnshire.
- Assisting the marketing team across a variety of digital, online and social platforms
- Collaborating with senior staff to brainstorm ideas for creative content
- Keeping up to date with industry news and trends
- Following instructions to deliver elements of the overall marketing plan or campaigns
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Learn and develop marketing skills
- Attend training sessions and complete training assignments
- Follow company processes and procedures
- Perform other office duties when required, for example answering the phone
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Understanding of office software such as Google Workspace (spreadsheets etc)
- Understanding of creative software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of email systems such as Gmail
- Understanding of social media such as Facebook and Linkedin
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands-on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org