Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Suite 9, Jason House Kerry Hill, Leeds, LS18 4JR
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £8,775.00 – £12,000 PA DOA
Please contact Ciara Glynn on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company: 1 Call 4’s sole purpose is to provide all businesses with the latest technology and cloud computing; prioritising in cutting edge EPOS hardware and EPOS software packages as well as audio-visual equipment and security devices. In turn, enabling customers to monitor their companies from anywhere in the world.
If you are a candidate who wants a career with a creative company who value their staff then 1 Call 4 could be the role for you.
Job Description: With multiple years of experience and now market leaders within their field, technology powerhouse 1Call4 are expanding their successful team through the addition of an Digital Marketing Apprentice. Develop your skills and knowledge across multiple areas of technology while benefitting from first-class training and mentoring from industry professionals.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Assist with the implementation of day-to-day social media campaigns
• Assist in the management of several online communities – answering questions, responding to comments, and
• engaging with the audience
• Help to develop & create a ‘brand persona’ and be one of the go to people for the brand on social media.
• Carry out successful research & Planning to help create Social Media campaigns
• Ensure that all work is completed within deadlines and to the highest standard.
• Thoroughly understand the latest products and markets, to push innovative ideas and strategies.
• Aid with website administration.
• Create analytical reports via Google and/or the relevant social media accounts for the Directors.
• Assist in creating digital marketing materials for the sales team.
• Ensuring data is entered onto the company database in a timely and accurate manner
• Formatting of company documents
• Updating the company website.
• Creation and management of marketing document
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
• Ability to work as part of a close team, and be a team player.
• Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
• Knowledge of Google analytics & WordPress (not essential)
• Experience using the following systems: Canva or Photoshop / Design by Adobe, Hootsuite / Buffer and Mailchimp (favourable but not essential)
• Be very well organised and methodical in your approach.
• Fantastic communication skills
• Ability to think of creative and innovative ideas to boost engagement
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk