Level 3 Digital Marketing
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Studio 1 Cross York Street Studios, Cross York St, Leeds LS2 7BL
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Mondays to Thursdays 9.00am to 5.30pm. Fridays 5pm finish.
Salary: £5 – £6.50 per hour dependant on experience
Please contact Ciara.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Ponderosa is an ambitious digital inspired brand communications agency. They work closely with their clients to define their proposition and place in the market, and then have the skills and experience in-house to bring the campaign alive in any channel – from a TV ad to a Tweet!
Ponderosa are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their Social Media Team.
Ponderosa is a full -service agency in central Leeds, offering a blend of strategic thinking, digital innovation, and inspiring ideas to a broad range of clients. Bringing every aspect of a brand to life, their clients rely on us to deliver results that gives them presence, sustainability, value and success.
Their Social Media team works with a variety of clients including Hisense, Alexanders Prestige Cars, Russell Hobbs, THIS and Tangle Angel. They tailor their approach to meet the client’s needs which means each account is different.
This role will allow you to develop your skills, knowledge and experience whilst gaining a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working on social media campaigns
- Supporting team members on marketing specific tasks and projects for clients
- Providing updates on services to clients
- SEO work for internal and external needs
- Use of digital tools e.g. Photoshop, Hootsuite, social media, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics to work to set goals
- Provide detailed reports on projects including any potential areas for improvement
- Full support and training will be provided throughout the apprenticeship.
- Strong communication skills
- Hardworking and eager to learn
- A proactive and creative mindset
- Passion for technology and basic IT knowledge
- Awareness of any security processes, windows servers or coding languages would be a bonus
- Grade 4/C in English or Level 2 Functional Skills is required for this role
The role offers the opportunity to progress into a permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship and to continue professional and personal progression.
- 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays (rising to 25 days + your birthday after 2 years service)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Perkbox membership with access to lifestyle discounts
- A healthcare cash plan membership (Sovereign Health Care)
- A discounted travel scheme (Northern Rail or M-Card)
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Progress Management Coordinator who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Creative Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org