Mello Web Agency
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Mello Web Agency
Dale Street Mills, HD3 4QY
Please contact Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Hello, we’re Mello. We help small businesses owners grow their businesses online by leveraging bespoke, smart, and well thought-out Websites, SEO, and Social Media.
Estio Training has an exciting opportunity for a Web Design and Development Apprentice, with Mello, a small web design Agency in Longwood, Huddersfield.
Fancy learning the best way to build fast, secure, and successful websites?
We are looking for an enthusiastic web developer who is keen to learn and add to their existing web development skills. They will learn how the entire web development process works, from start to finish.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn the fundamental skills necessary to start a career in web development. Training is provided by highly skilled professional web developers who will equip you with the knowledge and experience to fast track your way to becoming a career-focused web developer.
You will develop the ability to play a key role in helping shape our future digital work and as such need a proactive attitude to finding new solutions and a desire to take ownership and responsibility for projects.
- Planning, Designing, Development, Testing, and Launching Device-Responsive WordPress Websites
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to Design Websites & Digital Assets
- Assist Senior Developers with Content Creation and Assets
- Proactive Website Search Engine Optimisation
- Optimising Websites For Speed
- Managing Client Relationships via Phone and Email
- Proactively aim to provide high quality website design and development to clients
- Measure and Analyse Key Web Design Statistics to help grow and improve websites
- Update & Maintain Websites Regularly
- Take Part In Team Meetings
- Self-Regulate Productivity
- Develop general administrative documentation and records
- Input client data into CRM
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and
- Computer-based information
- Genuine Career Growth & Opportunities
- Flexi Time Hours
- Self-Development Hours
- Modern and Exciting Working Environment
- Regular Team Building Exercises
- Friendly, Relaxed but Professional Team Spirit
- 20 days paid holiday and bank holidays
- 5 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Ability to write, edit, and fact-check copy
- Knowledge of web design or related
- Keen digital/general IT knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and Xd).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite / Google Suite
- A genuine interest in web design and want for a digital career
- Has the ability to communicate well with team members and clients in a professional manner
- Must be a team player
- Eager to help out with various tasks involved with running the business day to day
- Good time management
Our core values are what sets us apart and is the basis of everything we do.
- Work with honesty and integrity
- We are proud of what we do
- We have a passion for the Mello brand
- We have fun!
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com