Level 3 Digital Marketer
Social Progress Ltd
Bridge House, 2 Woodhead Rd, Honley, Holmfirth HD9 6PX
35 Hours a week 9am-5pm
Please contact Jack on Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Social Progress specialise in social media account management, training and consulting. Working with them is simple. You tell us what you want to achieve and Social Progress find the best way to help you succeed. Whether that’s Social Progress looking after your social media, an in-house training session, open workshops or a bit of coaching support to get you up & running.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with Social Progress, a Marketing Agency, based in Holmfirth..
Social Progress are looking for a highly creative, passionate, proactive, result-driven, professional, and confident digital marketing individual to join the team in our office in Honley, Huddersfield. You must have great communication skills, digital marketing and graphic design experience, an eye for detail and an imaginative flair.
- Building the digital marketing presence of our clients
- Responsible for the creation of digital marketing content – graphics, photography, video content
- Experienced in social media advertising – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Business development in line with the client’s goals
- Strong stakeholder management – clients, suppliers, collaborators
- Excellent customer service skills and problem solving abilities
- Team player working along side others in the Social Progress team
- Copywriting, blogs and campaign creation
- General Administration eg. Updates on websites, workshop & training descriptions
- Engage in the Social Progress social media accounts, networking, events and exhibitions
- Proactively manage client relationships
- Strategic marketing & planning
- Set up and optimise social media accounts for clients
- Formulate targeted social media advertisements based on client’s business objectives
- Take part in and record the details in social media strategy and planning meetings
- Proactively post to client’s social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, TripAdvisor and other social media sites where required
- Respond to posts from social media visitors on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, Trip Advisor and other social media sites where required
- Create graphics, photography, videos, animation, gifs and copy for social media posts
- Measure and analyse stats from organic social media posts and paid promotions
- Check and update website blogs and pages on behalf of clients
- Write, format and send email campaigns on behalf of clients
- Proactively post on our own social media accounts and your company profiles
- Manage responses to any website enquiries as part of a team
- Take part in team meetings
- Write, upload, format and share regular blog posts for Social Progress
- Assist with website updates and information related to events and services
- Write, format and send regular email campaigns for Social Progress
- Developing administrative documentation and records on behalf of Social Progress
- Competent in using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Input and update of all data related to actual and prospective customers onto the CRM system (Zoho) to build a customer base
- Use CRM system for following regular contact strategy, relationship tracking ensuring follow up on leads
- Use CRM to improve efficiency and maximise email marketing with customers and prospects
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and computer-based information
- 5 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- The ability to write, edit and fact-check copy
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms
- Keen digital marketing enthusiast
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office is essential
- Has the ability to communicate well with team members and clients in a professional manner
- Must be a team player
- Eager to help out with various tasks involved with running the business day to day
- Good time management
Our core values are what sets us apart and is the basis of everything we do.
- Work with honesty and integrity
- We are proud of what we do
- We have a passion for the Social Progress brand
- We have fun!
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com