I Love Retro
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: I Love Retro
Full Address: Fearnley Mill, Old Ln, Halifax HX3 5WP
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
£9-10k Per Annum depending on experience
Please contact Ciara Glynn on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
We are a British brand specialising in retro and vintage inspired homewares and furniture.
Established in 2004, we have created a fashionable homewares brand with one unifying element, retro inspired design! From kitchen table to nationwide business, we continue to grow today with your support.
Our signature style translates our love of vintage, nostalgia, bold colour & standout stylish designs from across the last century.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with I Love Retro, based in Halifax.
A position is available for an entrepreneurial apprentice digital marketer to continue the growth of www.iloveretro.co.uk – this position has been created for the right candidate to eventually become Business Manager and have great input into how the business is run.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- The role will revolve around:
- Shopify website management
- Uploading/updating products
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Creative design & product/lifestyle photography
- Stock checking
- Customer service (plus many other business related elements that the right candidate would have to be happy to get stuck in to).
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms.
- Excellent English skills
- Confident communicator on live chat/email
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Creative thinker
- Keen interest for digital marketing and technology
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent attention to detail
The experience required for the Digital Marketing Apprentice role is:
- 5 GCSEs grades A* – C (Including English Language and Maths)
At the end of the apprenticeship you will either be offered a full/part time role or given a full written reference. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and build your portfolio.
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org