Otelli Marketing Agency
Company – Otelli, Marketing Agency
Full Address – Summerhouse Road, Northampton NN3 6BJ
Salary – 12-16K Depending on experience
Hours Worked – Full time opportunity 37.5 hours per week
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Otelli Marketing is an advanced digital marketing agency working in a large variety of services for B2B and B2C clients. We have a wide range of clients in all industries, but mostly consisting of UK SMEs and some larger businesses. We are a lively, fun team who take pride in our work.
If you’re passionate about design, this is the job for you. We are a small but extremely experienced team. We welcome fresh ideas and will provide you with expert training in all areas of design. You’ll be a valued team member right from the off and if you impress there will be future opportunities. You’ll report directly to the Creative Director.
In this role you will work in the marketing team supporting design of an array of types including imagery, photography editing, video, graphic design, UI design (applications), website concepts and website design. You’ll receive a brief from either our marketing executive or your line-manager, the creative director. You’ll be able to bounce ideas and complete the brief with content support.
Your core duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (logos, brand, interfaces) using photoshop, illustrator & XD (Adobe Suite)
- Assist in creating websites and apps
- Provide creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction, Photo editing image sourcing)
- Use feedback from creative director to improve
- Amends on current projects
- Internal creative marketing requirements e.g. social media content
- Ideally a qualification in or related to graphic design
- Some basic experience with design software (e.g. Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop)
- Experience in video production and animation (Adobe Premiere / After Effects) not essential but preferred
- Experience with social media sites and WordPress (not essential, but willing to learn)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A solid understanding of design principles such as colour, typography and composition.
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Interest in learning new skills like photography and video
- Ability to draw is preferable
If you’re looking to begin your career in design this role will equip you with the knowledge of:
- Website design
- App design
- Photography (if desired)
- Video production
- Adobe and other platforms
- 8 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- A qualification in Graphic design either A level or a relevant degree
Almost no skills required, just passionate and willing to learn!
- Good understanding and interest in design
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Passionate about design and branding
- Previous experience in graphic design with a portfolio of completed projects
- Knowledge of WordPress or other website builders
- Ability to draw or use illustrations
- Experience in video, photography
Organised, attention to detail, time management, uses initiative but can always ask for help (we’re here to help), ability to receive constructive feedback and improve.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- Office working whilst learning with opportunity for Hybrid working in the future
- Pool table and games console in the office
- Flexible working 8 hours between 8am – 6pm | 30 mins for lunch
- Generous paid holidays
- Opportunity to make up time for appointments etc, instead of using holiday.
- Free parking
- Free (very nice coffee) from us
- Spacious office
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com