Level 3 Digital Marketer
Opis Group Ltd, Parkview House, Brighouse, HD6 4AB
£9500 per annum
Please contact Lois on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333.
About the company:
Opis Hub’s focus is on developing computing, cloud and gaming applications that reward users for participation. We believe in rewards that match the effort, fulfilling our word and changing the world by example.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Opis Hub, a blockchain technology company and the parent organisation of Opis Games, Opis Cloud and Opis Hub, based in Brighouse West Yorkshire.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency.
- A good understanding of cloud computing.
- Good knowledge of different digital marketing channels.
- Experience using software packages such as Canva and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of Discord and Telegram
- A natural flare for writing and the ability to self-proof works.
- Experience of website CMS systems to add content to website.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- A keen interest in mobile/ PC gaming.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Create thinker to drive performance.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio Training provider remote apprenticeship training delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com