ADS EVENTS & PROMOTIONS LTD
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: ADS EVENTS & PROMOTIONS LTD
Full Address: Unit 1b Cockridden farm estate, Brentwood Road, Herongate, CM13 3LH
Weekly Hours Worked: 30
Please contact email@example.com or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
ADS is an events and promotions Company based in Essex. We also own FINDIT Entertainments and the brand The UKG Chronicle. We run a mixture of Events including, Concerts, Festivals, Theatre Shows and Nightlife Events. Findit supplies Entertainment to many of the largest Public house chains in Essex, London & Kent. ADS holds entertainment and music at it’s heart! And we pride ourselves on overdelivering.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with ADS EVENTS & PROMOTIONS LTD an EVENT & ENTERTAINMENT company based in Herongate Brentwood, Essex.
We’re recruiting a passionate, fun and enthusiastic Digital Marketer to work alongside our existing team to drive the digital marketing for both companies whilst also learning about the planning and running of the events they are promoting. You’ll be working regularly producing content and scheduling to be posted to our pages and helping with day to day running of both companies..
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Photoshop,Canva Design Elements, not essential at start.
- Creating Captivating & Engaging Text Content
- Setting up campaigns
- Managing social media platforms
- Bookings Processes
- Contacting Venues & Artists
- Implementing Events
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Microsoft Office
We’d like a candidate that is fun, who is confident, enthusiastic and loves what we do!
The role offers the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org