Title: Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Company: Platinum Recruitment
Full Address: Richmond House, Suite 4, 1st Floor, Yelverton Road, Bournemouth BH1 1DA
Weekly Hours Worked: 8:30am – 5:30pm | Monday – Friday | 30 minute lunch
Salary: 22 and under – £8.36p/a | 23 and over – £8.91p/h
Please contact Tom Lindley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The Platinum Recruitment Group have been established since 2005 supplying top industry professionals to the Hospitality, Construction, Industrial, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
Since 2005 we have seen year on year growth in both turnover and internal team within our office HQ which is just a 5-minute walk to the beach in Bournemouth.
As a company, we have a focus on company culture which is driven by great leadership, training, honesty, support, respect, and FUN!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Platinum Recruitment, a recruitment group based in Bournemouth.
A new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice is now available, this is a great chance to join a fast-paced office environment and gain experience in the digital marketing industry. The successful candidate will be fully trained and offered support and guidance in all areas of the job role. We’re looking for a positive individual who’s willing to learn and take responsibility of tasks assigned to them.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Posting content on across a number of social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
• Use Adobe Photoshop to create fresh and engaging imagery and videography
• Design, execute and draw actionable insights from email marketing campaigns
• Assist with website maintenance and development, and produce engaging content including all forms of content
• Assist with the design and creation of the marketing strategy across all platforms, and analyse areas of success to aid business development
• Liaise and assist performance marketing channels, specifically SEO and PPC campaigns, with out-sourced digital marketing agency in a bid to drive traffic to the website(s)
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Basic knowledge and interest of social media, and how to create engaging posts
• Interest and basic exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, specifically photoshop
• Interested in developing a working knowledge of marketing principles across all channels in a bid to provide holistic answers to marketing insights
• You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
• Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
• Be presentable and punctual
• Have a close attention to detail
• Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com