Level 3 Digital Marketer
Full Address: Saint John’s House, Barrington Road, Altrincham, WA14 1JY
Weekly Hours Worked: 30hrs per week
Salary: £10,000 per annum
Please contact Rachel on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Payl8r is a Manchester-based ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ company offering flexible finance to Millennials and Gen z across the UK. We work with a range of industries across the eCommerce, Beauty and Aesthetics, Fashion, Tech and Travel sectors, with some of our retail partners including Beauty Works, Ramsdens, P Louise and Cash Generator.
Brief job description:
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Payl8r, a Consumer Credit provider based in Altrincham.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will support the Marketing and Creative teams to help deliver various promotional campaigns across a range of digital platforms. You will support the team in the day-to-day tasks, including the planning, creation, delivery and reporting of content for a variety of projects and campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Content Creation assist with the research, planning and development of content across social media, email campaigns, display advertisements, blog articles and internal communications.
- Marketing Administration Managing and creating data lists, note taking and record keeping, proofreading documents, assisting with event planning, distributing and recording leads. Providing general administrative support to the marketing team.
- Social Media; managing our social media inboxes, engaging with followers, scheduling and posting content, researching and presenting current trends, creating and sharing content across Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Marketing Campaigns Organising and writing up creative briefs and projects, Recording and reporting campaign performance
- SEO Keyword research and planning, traffic analysis and reporting
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Personal Requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with social media
- Willingness and passion to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org